Singapore Company Incorporation for Foreigners

One of the main requirements for a company in Singapore is that the company must appoint a local resident director.

A local resident can either be a:
• Singapore Citizen
• Singapore Permanent Resident (PR), or a
• Employment Pass (EP) Holder, only if the EP is for the same company or a Letter of Consent is applied for at MOM

We are able to provide Nominee Director services in the event that you do not have a local director available for your company. Please do inquire directly with us to find out more.

We also work closely together with our clients, to help you with the document preparation and setting up of meetings with banks for your company’s bank account opening.